Top 10 Best Latex Paint Sprayers
- Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP
- Wagner 0529010 Flexio 590
- Thunder Hardware 4001J 34 oz Siphon Feed Spray Gun
- HomeRight C800766 Finish Max
- Critter Spray Products 22032 118SG Siphon Gun
- Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO
- Graco TrueCoat 360
- Wagner 0518080
- Graco Magnum X5
- Graco Magnum X7
In order to obtain a high quality smooth finish latex paint sprayers have become a sought out tool of choice. They are not only faster than a paint brush but also more effective, enabling you to achieve a professional level job with ease.
Instead of using a normal paint brush or roller, professionals and individuals have learned that using paint sprayers can be more faster and more effective. Additionally, latex paint sprayers provide a smoother surface than a paint brush. And latex prints prayers have the ability to dry quickly and be more manageable to cleanup.
Therefore, if you are in the market to look for one of the best latex paints sprayers of 2019, then take a look at the list below to help make your buying decision easier.
When it comes to my personal journey in finding the best latex paint sprayers, I came across three that were ideal for the surface I intended to paint and the durability I required. I would recommend any person who is a handyman, homeowner, or contractor to obtain one of these picks as I found them all to be great for each job that was performed.
Before making your final decision on the best latex paint sprayers you will need to consider durability, design, functionality, speed control options, overall online ratings and reviews for particular projects you have in mind. My top three pics of this list were:
Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP
- Great for painting surface areas such as fencing as well as window ledges
Thunder Hardware 4001J 34 oz Siphon Feed Spray Gun
- Fairly priced and good for painting intricate pieces and furniture
Wagner 0529010 Flexio 590
- Durable and highly reviewed paint sprayer that comes with adjustable paint flow settings at a fair price.
Don’t just take my word for it! Review the additional products and these three mentioned below to make your own choice, you will not be disappointed.
Best Latex Paint Sprayers
1. Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP
The Graco True Coat 360 was one of the best latex paint sprayers found on the market. It is durable and comes with affordable advantages in contrast to other product’s in this list. There is adjustable air flow giving you more control over the paint flow and an easy learning curve. Moreover, you can spray large areas with ease and it can get an entire 360 great degree surface area without any leaks or significant over spray.
- Quality control speed with a heightened continual sprayer
- It comes with a storage case and is fantastic for multidirectional spraying projects
- It can be used for smaller precision based projects as well as large projects such as garages and windows.
- It is more expensive than other options on this list
- It may not work at its best with a thicker material
- The container capacity is smaller and usually requires a more frequent refill for use.
Alternate Source Review: I wanted to find an easy yet extremely functional and quality built paint sprayer on the market, and when I came across the Graco 360 paint sprayer it was the best option on this list. It may have been a little more expensive; however, it’s capabilities of functioning for the projects I had in mind, was perfect. If you need a great review or alternate customer rating on the product you can review Helpful DIY on YouTube for more insights and visual reactions.
2. Wagner 0529010 Flexio 590
With the Wagner Flexio, you can find fantastic ratings on design functionality and price for the machine. It was a complete sprayer that was capable of providing professional durability for complicated projects. It was easy to use with paint such as latex and it also came with multiple nozzles, Making it a breaze to adjust the airflow. This paint sprayer would be ideal for those looking to do more professional style jobs and for larger area surfaces.
- Has solid power and flexibility for any project.
- Can be used with different materials such as latex, lacquer or acrylic paints.
- It has a boost turbine and spray nozzle that can cover large areas at one time.
- Sometimes the instructions can be complicated; however, once you get the hang of it, it is easy to assemble.
- You cannot get the entire machine wet when cleaning.
Alternate Source Review: After doing some research and investigating the Wagner flex for you, there was many reviews and ratings that show no downsides to the product. However, there are always positive and negatives to every product, so I found a fantastic review on the Wagner with Mark Jauregui on YouTube that should help your decision to.
3. Thunder Hardware 4001J 34 oz Siphon Feed Spray Gun
Finding a gravity spray gun for an intricate model that I wanted to paint, the thunder hardware siphon feed spray gun worked exceptionally fantastic for models and small precision work. The device was extremely lightweight and easy to use as it came with an instruction manual. The sprayer was capable of mixing the products accurately and could handle a range of paints if mixed and thinned well. This product will be good for those who are looking to paint model homes or model cars or need to have a refined sprayer that can minimize on overspray.
- The sprayer is accurate making it good for precision based work.
- Fantastic for those who are looking to paint model homes or cars
- Comes with a gravity feed that is durable and comfortable to use.
- This sprayer is not meant for fences or outdoor use
- It is not designed to be used for a long period of time
- For those looking for a smaller paint sprayer with a cost-effective choice on precision-based painting, this is one of the more expensive choices of paint sprayers.
Alternate Source Review: I scoured the Internet to look up different types of pressure spray guns that use a gravity flow and a unique video that came up on YouTube that gave me insights on the differences of spray guns can be found on Pittsburgh Spray Equipment.
4. HomeRight C800766 Finish Max
The HomeRight paint sprayer uses a fantastic sprayer for indoor and household use. It is good for cabinets or items inside that need to be fixed and repainted. It can also be used outdoors on fences or windows; however, it is not made for large projects like home exteriors. The HomeRight was manufactured to be a homeowner’s best friend and is a straightforward unit to utilize.
- You don’t need previous experience on how to use a paint sprayer to get this device to work properly.
- You can accomplish small minor repairs and fixes inside and outside therefore it’s great for gardens or cabinets.
- It has a 400w motor and can spray paint quickly across a range of surfaces.
- Despite the unit being small, it can be noisy.
- It is not meant for large projects like home exteriors.
- There are some materials that cannot be used through this unit.
Alternate Source Review: There were a few in-home projects that I wanted to do such as painting a few ledges on windows, therefore I wanted to ensure the description fit the product so I found a few YouTube videos and the one that stood out the most was through Hot & Great Products that explain everything I needed to know before purchasing this unit.
5. Critter Spray Products 22032 118SG Siphon Gun
Right off the bat I wanted to highlight that this paint sprayer requires a air compressor. This paint sprayer was fairly inexpensive, and the mechanisms included in the device were also on the lower end of the scale. However, with my experience of the painting jobs that were completed, they were all done with adventure and fun. This would be a solid paint sprayer for those looking to accomplish smaller tasks around the house or those looking for a back up unit in their toolbox.
- Great for tinier or smaller projects
- Adjustments are accessible and easy to use
- The paint sprayer is fun and interesting to use through every project.
- This paint sprayers not meant for a professional paint job, however, it is good for homeowners or DIY enthusiast
- You will need to get an air compressor
- There’s only up to 2 ½ inches circular pattern that can be used on the sprayer.
Alternate Source Review: If you’re looking for a simple device to get some small projects done and your dont want to have to carry a huge device around or configure it with difficulty then this may be the perfect paint sprayer for you. If you are interested in seeing how to use the critter sprayer then take a look at Two Feet First on YouTube to get more of detailed information on how to use it.
6. Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO
A solution for homeowners or contractors that need a professional finish and a durable unit, the Titan Control Max is fully capable of handling any size job. The performance and functionality of the Titan came with a heightened and adventurous experience, which anyone can obtain and perform. The Titan features a High-Efficiency Airless line with a .6 pump for thinner coating purposes.
- Can give users 0.30 gallons per minutes of pump material.
- It is a part of the High-Efficiency Airless product line.
- Can make any job look professionally completed with an ergonomic and complete paint sprayer design.
- There is no in-line filter.
- Occasional clogging can occur if the right materials not used.
- You may need to purchase a filter to extend the longevity of the machine or for optimal use of bigger projects.
Alternate Source Review: The Titan paint sprayer was a fantastic option on my list, therefore I did some research in regards to the product prior to the purchase, and came across J&G Handyman with a video of demonstration for this product that may be beneficial for you too.
7. Graco TrueCoat 360
This paint sprayer is another fantastic option to choose from as it is cost-effective and easy to use. It is fully capable of handling different thicknesses of material and is great for projects that use a variety of colors. It is a good choice for those who are looking to paint modern materials with easy adjustments and without leaks.
- Comes with an air pressure control knob to let you adjust the intensity of air fluctuation
- Easy to clean and use
- It is made for individuals who may not have an understanding of our every paint sprayer; however, it is great for the DIY enthusiast
- Occasionally the machine can be jammed without proper cleaning.
- The container for product material is smaller.
- The power cord is also shorter and the machine can be sometimes noisy.
Alternate Source Review: When I was looking for an affordable and easy to use option, this paint sprayer came off as one of the best in the market. A video that was found on the True Coat paint sprayer that helped me make a decision on my purchase was through BobO on YouTube.
8. Wagner 0518080
The Wagner paint sprayer is a fantastic option for those looking for a starter sprayer to use on smaller projects. It has different nozzles that allow for a variety of spray widths, as well as, adjustable air pressure. These features give you greater control over the flow of the paint. In addition the unit is lightweight and comes with two air filters that helps to ensure the paint job is always clean.
- Has capabilities of flow control adjustments and a dual stage turbine
- You can obtain different spray printers
- It comes with a flexible hose
- It is a louder machine
- The power cord is shorter than most on this list
- Is not meant for huge projects, however, if used on larger projects it may take additional timing
Alternate Source Review: I searched through the various websites on the Internet, I came across a YouTube review and video of a test on the Wagner with Intakepark that gave me details on how the machine works.
9. Graco Magnum X5
Graco Magnum X5 is fully capable of fitting within its brand name. The Graco Company has been around for over 100 years and used primary by contractors who require the best latex paint sprayers. Therefore this unit is highly reviewed. If you’re looking for an option that is cost-effective and results-driven then the 26805 is the ideal paint sprayer for you. It features a trigger with a built-in filter that can spray up to .31 GPM’s with any 5-gallon or a 1-gallon bucket of paint. In addition to its capabilities of spraying larger surface areas, it is easy to set up and comes with a simple to follow instructions.
- Easy to clean and compact
- Works with a variety of sized buckets of paint and materials
- It also has a stainless steel piston pump for performance and functionality
- It is not recommended for users who want to use thicker materials.
- Occasional overspray might occur
- The hose size is not as long as other options on this list
Alternate Source Review: When doing my research on the product, George Gallaher off of YouTube gives you a great insight full demonstration of the product that you can view that may help your decision on your purchase of this product.
10. Graco Magnum X7
If you’re looking to get a sprayer that has extreme durability and capability of covering large areas like garages walls or fences, then the Graco Magnum is the ideal fit for you. It has capabilities of being flexible and can pump out 0.27 gallons of paint or material per minute. When you purchase the Graco, you obtain around 25 feet of hosing to give you the ability to move around and get the job completed in the least amount of time. It also has the ability to be set up quickly with simple instructions and an instructional video that you can follow.
- It can perform fantastic with center or medium materials such as acrylic or latex
- It is lightweight and it also comes with a stand for easier transportationThe hose size is not as long as other options on this list
- The Graco X7 has a knob setting of low or high spraying and includes cleaning and additional roller settings that are adjustable
- It is recommend not to use thicker materials.
- At times the system seems poorly designed. However, as it functions, it is still suitable for many different styles of projects.
- It is good for outdoor use. Though, for indoor use may need to adjust the settings.
Alternate Source Review: After scouring the net for some additional information and cost of the Graco, I came across Lee Logsdon channel on YouTube, which gave me some insights on the paint sprayer prior to my purchase.
In conclusion, there is no better place to start when searching for the best latex paint sprayers then the list above. Having gained the knowledge to know what makes a good sprayer you are well equipped to make the right choice. This list should enable you to pick the best latex paint sprayer that is most suitable for your painting requirements.
Paint sprayers can make the job of painting more efficient and professional with little to no stress involved. Now take the time to review the best paint sprayers mentioned above and find the right one that is the right fit for you!